There are several reasons behind the increasing demand for marketing jobs. Firstly, the internet and digital technology have created an explosion in the amount of data that businesses have access to. This data can be used to target consumers more effectively, but it also needs to be managed and analyzed properly to be useful. Secondly, the globalization of business means that more companies are operating in international markets.
This increases the need for marketing expertise to reach these new customers. Finally, traditional marketing channels such as television and print media are becoming less effective as consumers become savvier and more discriminating. Companies need to find new ways to reach their target audiences, and this is where marketing comes in.
If you’re considering a career in marketing, now is a great time to get started. There are plenty of opportunities out there, and with the right skill set, you can be in high demand. Listed below is a record of the latest jobs in search marketing.
Junior SEO Specialist (Growth)
- Salary: $55-65k/yr
- The Junior SEO Specialist will be responsible for executing onsite optimization of a highly technical website related to machine learning. This ranges from the standard title, description, and heading optimization to structuring content for optimal exposure.
- Monitor and report on website traffic and organic search KPIs -Analyze competitor SEO strategies and share insights with the team -Develop creative title tags, meta descriptions, and other on-page optimization strategies -Ensure all website content is optimized for organic search -Optimize website architecture and navigation
SEO Specialist (Content)
- Salary: $50-65k/yr
- The SEO Specialist will be responsible for executing onsite optimization of a highly technical website related to machine learning. This ranges from the standard title, description, and heading optimization to structuring content for optimal exposure.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for improving organic traffic Monitor and report on website traffic and organic search KPIs. Analyze competitor SEO strategies and share insights with the team Develop creative title tags, meta descriptions, and other on-page optimization strategies
SEO Content Specialist
- Salary: $50-60k/yr
- The SEO Content Specialist will be responsible for executing the onsite optimization of a highly technical website related to machine learning. This ranges from the standard title, description, and heading optimization to structuring content for optimal exposure.
- Collaborate directly with editors on content briefs, on-page optimization, and other SEO/content marketing strategies.
Content Strategist + Editor
- Salary: $65-90k/yr
- Oversee the production of many pieces of new content per site per week.
- Notably growth of organic traffic to the site(s) through deliberate content groundwork.
Demand Generation Manager
- Salary: $120-150k/yr
- Develop and manage all demand generation programs, including but not limited to email, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, etc. Establish and maintain relationships with key demand generation vendors.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to ensure all programs are coordinated and aligned with product launches and go-to-market plans.
- Salary: $60k/yr
- Oversee the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a website. This role is responsible for managing a team of SEO Specialists and will work closely with the Content, Product, and Design teams.
- Develop and execute an SEO strategy that will drive traffic and conversions
- Salary: $42.37-95k/yr
- The PPC Specialist will be responsible for the paid search campaigns for a website.
- This role will work closely with the SEO Specialist and other members of the marketing team. Develop and execute paid search campaigns that will drive traffic up.
- Create lists of keywords and ad copy for search engine campaigns.
Senior Paid Search Manager
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Be responsible for the paid search campaigns for a website. Help the Global Head of Paid Search in the everyday organization of accounts.
- Manage the everyday housekeeping by running, perfecting, and inspecting paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
- Salary: $145-165k/yr
- Responsible for executing and managing complex marketing programs that drive awareness and adoption of the company’s products. This role will work closely with the product, sales, and design teams to develop and execute marketing plans that support overall business objectives.
- The Senior Manager, Growth Marketing will be responsible for the following: -Developing and managing complex marketing programs.
- Working closely with product, sales, and design teams to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Analyzing data to measure program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- Reporting program results to senior leadership Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
- Salary: $50-70k/yr
- Set in motion and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Research and implement new PPC strategies.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Team to fill any blank space and finish tasks as needed.
- Salary: $48-50k/yr
- Conduct keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Collect insight from data, spot relevant trends, and contribute proactive recommendations to hit client marketing targets.
Social Media Coordinator
- Salary: $50k/yr
- Run the routine operation of social media channels.
- Create content that drives up engagement and expands audiences.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Salary: $65-85k/yr
- Join forces with the design team on writing and executing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video, and positioning to certify brand standards and accuracy.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to construct, monitor, and optimize various digital campaigns.
Supervisor, Paid Search
- Salary: $85-120k/yr
- Facilitate the planning, research & implementation of search campaigns from beginning to end, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign outcomes.
- Strategize with existing and new clients to expand their business in conjunction with Cross-Channel planners and Account Leads.
Senior B2B Messaging Consultant and Content Writer
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Lead customers through the message development process.
- Supply regular written and verbal feedback.
- Address messaging gaps by evaluating existing marketing materials and online sources.
E-Commerce PPC Specialist
- Salary: $55-65k/yr
- Plan and accomplish E-Commerce PPC campaigns on behalf of agency clients.
- Escalate throughout the campaign lifecycle.
Senior SEO Strategist
- Salary: $90-110k/yr
- Developing, articulating, and implementing a comprehensive SEO strategic plan for clients which is consistent with their broader client goals & objectives.
- Acting as the main point person for all client service-related aspects of the project.
- Developing exceptional relationships with the clients, preparing and delivering all work and deliverables, planning for & running meetings, guaranteeing project plans stay on track and all other associated areas of project management.
SEO & Editorial Lead
- Salary: $120-150/yr
- Oversee editorial, technical, and off-page SEO efforts with help from freelancers and agencies where needed.
- Create an editorial content calendar formulated on business goals and thorough keyword research.
AdToro helps organizations strategize, implement, and grow their digital marketing channels. Our award winning Digital Marketing Agency is driven by passionate thinkers who work closely with each brand to create strategies that produce unparalleled results.